From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Dot Wiggins
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 3:16 PM
To: Jeane Miller
Cc: ridecamp
Subject: [RC] common sense

Jeane's post, and Merryben's cover a lot ground.  We should all think about these points.

There will always be an occasional case of stupidity/carelessness, sometimes by the inexperienced, sometimes even the experts can have a wreck of some kind.

I think more information can be a good thing, we can learn from it, but it won't fix everything either.