From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Merryben@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2003 6:00 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: [RC] Preventing treatments

In a message dated 2/16/2003 6:58:49 PM Central Standard Time, Merryben writes:

I have one suggestion. What if when a vet says, "I'm going to let you
proceed but only under this condition..." they designate that horse's
finish as "completion only".

I really like this one!  Stagg, are you writing these down?  This one is
absolutely implement able with no effort or expense involved.  I believe it
would require a rule change, tho--Bob?

I hate this one.  If the horse cannot go on without qualifications, it does not need to go on.  The horse has no ego and does not care about completion, or winning or anything else........mb