RE: [RC] Preventing treatment (fwd) - Bob Morris

Susan:

I have no argument with you except that we cannot get just
the simple things accomplished with in the structure of the
AERC how would we ever get something such as what you
propose done?  We cannot even get a simple report of why the
horses were pulled let alone an in-depth study done. We even
have a difficult time of realizing that our simple reporting
requirements on horses condition is not complied with in an
honest and above board manner.

See my two part posting on the history of how we got to this
point. Reporting mandated twenty years ago and still we have
a problem. A simple problem! No reports! We had a Research
Committee mandated. Read who dispensed with that!

Disgusted!

Bob.

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises