[RC] Trail Ride March 1st - Cheney, WA - Shelley Kerr

Hi All,
We will be having a trail ride March 1st.  We will be going on the Columbia Plateau Trail, which is just outside of Cheney.  Directions are heading west on I-90 towards Cheney, take a left at the Cheney-Spangle Rd.  Look for signs for the trail head.  According to the state, there is parking facilites for equines.  We will be heading down the trail at 10am.  Anyone is welcome to come.  I don't mind dogs, but being state land, they need to be on a leash.
This is an old railroad track and should be fun.  Tunnels and alot of old history.  Hope to see you there.
Shelley