[RC] Senior Feed - Glen Searcy

I just read about feeding Equine Senior to horses competing in 50's.  Am I understanding that some riders are using this feed at rides?  Is this the day to day feed or are you using it only at the rides.  I am planning on adding beet pulp to my feed prior to the rides & during the ride. But after reading about this I was wondering if I should just change feeds to Equine Senior since the beet pulp & other easy to digest ingredients are already there.

Previously I have been feeding Omelene with the athlete added, then I add a complete feed which is pellets this makes a slurry when water is added & helps to hold it all together.  I was thinking of adding the beet pulp to help keep my horses better hydrated.

Please give me your thoughts on this, those that are feeding it to their competition horses give me more details.

Thanks in advance.
Teresa