Re: [RC] [RC] Wendalls herbs - Shelley Kerr

You might be able to find something similar for a better price at www.herbnhorse.com.  I made my own mixture of herbs for my horses and mixed it with salt.  They love the stuff and it even has garlic powder in it.  I basically took the same ratios of salt to herbs as the free feed supplements (very expensive) in the feed stores.

-------Original Message-------

Date: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 10:22:04 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Wendalls herbs

At 10:05 AM 2/4/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>Cate Peloquin cpenguin57@xxxxxxx
>
>I have a really short question for anyone out there.  Has anyone used the
>product Moody Mare by Wendalls Herbs successfully.  If not, I need a
>suggesstion for a kinda moody, nasty mare.  She is only nasty sometimes and
>only to other horses.  Tt does affect her willing to go forward sometimes
>when other horses come up behind her.  Thanks in advance.  Cate

Yes, we have used it recently and it made a wonderful difference in our mare.  We are currently using another herb product that is ALL herbs, but harder to mix into her feed.  Moody Mare does have alfalfa as its first ingredient, which surprised me.  It is expensive and I felt that I was paying for alfalfa and not herbs, but it blended well with her feed, she ate it all and it made a good difference in her attitude.  I'd recommend that you at least try it.

Amber