From: Sullivan
Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2003 7:36 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Gainey Arabians

Our mare is mostly Polish, with a touch of Khemosabi and Gainey.  I think adding some "Gainey" tends to pretty up some lines of Arabs I have seen.  My daugher's Arab got the long, arched neck and pretty head from the Gainey side, we like to think.  She also got what we call the "collapsable Ferzon chin."
Karen