Re: [RC] DVE - Ride Story Day 1 - Merryben

In a message dated 12/31/2003 10:11:38 PM Central Standard Time, tlbrowne@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
That was the first time I have ever run into a nasty distance rider.  Why must people insist on their dog-aggressive Pit Bulls to be off leash??? That is ridiculous.  So we had to protect our puppy by locking him in the truck unless we were going on a walk.

Should have come and found me.  I already got in an argument when I told two "ladies" that their dogs who were off leash might get eaten if they did not stay away from my trailer.  I have a 115 lb. German Shepherd who is not always partial to other dogs.  He would love to be tied to the trailer where he could watch things but since others don't keep their dogs under control, he must be locked in the trailer unless I can be there with him.  Oh well, he sleeps in the camper so it could be worse........just one of my pet peeves...................mb