[RC] Feliz Año Nuevo ~!! - DarkHorseGoddess

Feliz Año Nuevo to all my dear Cyberbuddies~!! I'm out the door to meet my MN Horsey Buddies for dinner, movie and party time.

I want to wish each and every one Joy, Happiness, Love, and Bright Blessings in 2004.

Raven, The Girl Doggies and The Boys in the Barn
Ravenwood Stables in the heart of beautiful St. Croix County, Wisconsin, USA, Planet Earth

FEED AN ANIMAL FOR FREE, please it'll only take a minute!   http:/tinyurl.com/2j5i

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given you."
    -Gandalf the Grey from Lord of the Rings