[RC] FOR SALE - Outlawaussies

Due to divorce and relocation I am forced to sell my weanling. Sired by top producing Appaloosa Sport Horse, Wap's Reflection and out of an own daughter of Wap Spot 2, this colt is going to be big, bold and beautiful. Solid red bay with not a white hair on him. For more information please e-mail me privately.

Sheree
Outlaw Farm and Kennel
"to steal your heart...to steal the show"
Breeder of Quality Australian Shepherds for more than 20 years
http://members.aol.com/outlawaussies/