Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2003 8:26 PM
Subject: [RC] Fw: for people who don't really enjoy bears

I guess he forgot his bells !

Request granted:

 Prominent author and filmmaker Timothy Treadwell,

much of whose work was devoted to his love of brown

bears and a campaign to make people more tolerant of

them, was killed and partially eaten by bears in

October near Kaflia Bay, in southern Alaska.

Treadwell carried no weapons in the wild, and

according to friends, was unmoved by brown bears'

ferocity.  He told one friend, "I would be honored to

end up in bear scat."