Re: [RC] Speed Kills...so how fast is too fast? - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 12/27/2003 3:28:50 PM Pacific Standard Time, tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
if you follow these "experienced people's" example you should be shooting for a 4 hour 50 first time out of the gate. Of course if you followed what they preach you'd do a 10 hour 50. Hmmmmmmmmm.......... there does seem to be some discrepancy here doesn't there?  Yes I could see how a newbee would get confused.
Thanks for posting that!  That was exactly my point.

Sylvia