From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Robert Ferrand
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2003 11:23 AM
To: Truman Prevatt; Ride Camp; enduranceriders
Subject: Re: [RC] Saddle Research Projects

Truman,

Very Good, saddle research project. However,  Do any of these saddle FIT? If the saddle does
Fit, how did the owner find the saddle? If the saddle does not Fit, why did they buy the saddle?

You may wish to notify the participants in your saddle survey that a Saddle Fit Database has been established, using a powerful Oracle 9i database, to answer question: Do any saddles "FIT"? Having conducted your saddle survey with 300+ participants and one question, you will appreciate this new saddle research with dozens of questions, is such a complicated research effort it requires an Oracle database to handle the large amount of data.

The goal of the Saddle Fit Database is to gather a cross section of both positive and negative Saddle Fitting Experiences in an effort to determine the frequency, severity and cause of poor saddle fit.  BY COMPARING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SUCCESSFUL AND UNSUCCESSFUL SADDLE FITTING EXPERIENCES THE DISCREPANCY CAN BE IDENTIFIED AND SOLUTIONS FOUND.

If you or any of the participants in your saddle survey would like to receive an advanced copy of this research paper, you can fill out the simple form, on the web at http:///www.saddletech.com > ?information? > ?saddle fit database? and contribute your saddle fitting experiences. Once the data is compiled you will receive the first edition of this revealing report, by e-mail. If you provide a code of some sort for the participants in your saddle survey in the  "additional comments" section, I can pull that data out specific to your group, for your analysis and comment.

Keep up the good work

Robert Ferrand
Fellow Saddle Researcher