[RC] TN Cherokee Forest Tellico Plains - Roger Rittenhouse

OK OK  no,  no one really wants live here with all the real rednecks..
remember the so called bomber was just over  the hill from me..taking a
crap in a dumpster
no place  to ride, land is crap, cost too much, all trails are shut down..
dont come here- please..  :)

OR I COULD sell you my place  89 ac - bounds the forest with 55 ac mtn
land with trails by Carol and 'access' to the forest.. no horse
trails.  our trails..
35 ac or so of  flat pasture with 2 barns-  / creek runs though it.
2 miles to Starr Mtn with 80 miles of real horse-trails -- and no snow no fires
no quakes. maybe let you have it for $250K  maybe?   Then I would
have to move to SW IDAHO ?

I live one mile from Nancy D and the Jenkins Reality  - the others
land shops up here are not as good... yes I may get a kick back.

Truman has a big mouth.  :))   you could rent his place  just over the mtn
from here?  Can you have horses there? Its an up scale development?

It was 60 deg yesterday  had a great ride...
--
Roger                          mailto:roger@xxxxxxxxxxx

From: Truman Prevatt <tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]   National Forest Property

Contact Nancy Davilla. She is a broker for Jenkins and she lives right
off the forest - not far from Roger Rittenhouse. Her number is (423)
253-6145 or (423) 253-2961.  We looked for a time on the Cherokee NF and
it is difficult to find good pasture land right on the forest. The good
pasture land is normally in the valley - and doesn't ajoin the forest.
The forest is quite rough terrain in places. Also you need to make sure
you are located near trails that are maintained since there can be a lot
of dead fall in the forest which blocks trails.

We bounght some land up near Benton, TN a few years back but ended up
selling it - got an offer we could not refuse. We then bought a smaller
tract right next to Gee Creek Wildrness. There are horse trails in Gee
Creek. The price of land there seems to be going off the ricter scale.
We got our new tax assessment and the assessed value of the land is more
than we paid for it four years ago so I suspect it's gone up by between
2X and 4X.

You also might want to contact Roger Rittenhouse.

Truman