[RC] Saddle - Truman Prevatt

The saddle survey has been up quite for a few days so we are taking it down. . The results are given below. Of course steubin is stubben - but most people seemed figure it out. As far the "not listed" - from feedback I had it is really a bunch of "cats and dogs" with no saddle having a large contribution to the category. There were a lot of not listed English saddles in this group.

The six most popular saddles were (in order).
Sports Saddle (13.74%)
Wintec            (12.78%)
Ractor Panel   (8.63%)
Ortho Flex      (8.63%)
Abetta            (5.43%)
Annie George  (5.11%)

These six made up 54.32% of those that responded.
Truman

Which type of saddle do you presently ride in? If you use more than one, choose your favorite.

Wintec (all types) (40 votes) 12.78%
Reactor Panel (27 votes) 8.63%
Big Horn (8 votes) 2.56%
Desoto (12 votes) 3.83%
Stonewall (4 votes) 1.28%
Bob Marshall Sports Saddle (43 votes) 13.74%
Torsion (3 votes) 0.96%
Ortho Flex (27 votes) 8.63%
Free & Easy (2 votes) 0.64%
Steuben (8 votes) 2.56%
Synergist (8 votes) 2.56%
Sharon Saare (14 votes) 4.47%
Boz (7 votes) 2.24%
Solstice (3 votes) 0.96%
Frank Baines (1 votes) 0.32%
Abetta (17 votes) 5.43%
Sommer Oakfield (1 votes) 0.32%
Annie George (16 votes) 5.11%
Not Listed (72 votes) 23.00%
( votes) 0.00%
(Total Votes: 313 )

Title: 404 Not Found

Not Found

The requested URL /cgi-local/survey/bar.gif was not found on this server.