[RC] Airport Trails - Darolyn Butler-Dial

Hey everyone.... As you may know, our group down here has been riding
"airport" trails for about 20 years.  In fact, the Houston Hustle, New Years
ride used to be mainly around Bush Intercontinental Airport.  The last one
was back in 1996 as more & more development made planning a ride too much of
a challenge.  I know there are other Endurance riders that use "airport"
wasted space for riding to... but now with the need for increased security
and the horseman's need for increased & available riding space.... Look what
we have put together in Houston.
Our riders and different law enforcement riders made the front page of the
Houston Chronicle last Saturday and were featured on the 3 major news
stations in Houston & even the National Public Broadcast radio network.
So... if you have a major airport & u'd like to use that for riding....
Contact the web page below, pegasus.alert.com for the information of how
we're putting this together. We are really excited about the possibilities
here.
Have a Happy Holiday everyone.
Darolyn & the gang at Cypress Trails!!!
Pegasus.Alert BROADCAST ANNOUNCMENT
Take a look at the Houston Airport Systems press release
http://www.houstonairportsystem.org/news?id=20031219.7524070471
I hope everyone saw all of the media coverage that we got from last Friday's
announcement. We were on all of the local TV news broadcasts and on the
front page of Saturday's Houston Chronicle!! We now have mile of trails to
ride on, train on and enjoy. The airport staff really went out of it's way
to set up a great kick-off. Say Thanks when you see them. We now must get
all of the processes in place and communicate all background check, access
and reporting procedures to the Rangers so that you can all get out to the
trails and make use of them. We plan on having some announcements very soon.
In the interim, please tell your friends about the project and get them
registered on the Pegasus Alert site so that we can keep them updated also.
We'll be seeing you on the trails!!
Thank You

Web Site: Pegasus.Alert.cc
Email: Kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Darolyn Butler-Dial & Mark Dial
     CYPRESS TRAILS EQUESTRIAN CENTER & HORSEMAN VIDEO SHOWCASE
            Proven Endurance Horses for Sale or Lease.
Adventure Trail Rides * Boarding * Training*Lessons *Parties
Represents:   Sharon Saare Saddles, Professional Choice, Advanced Biological
Concepts,  & KM (Human Electrolytes)
ADVOCATE :THE WHOLE HORSE TRIM (Barefootin")
21415 Cypresswood Dr.  Humble, Texas 77338
       Ph:  281 446 7232    Fax 281 446 0113  Toll Free (800) 228 8768
     e mail: darolyn@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:darolyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
www.horseridingfun.com