[RC] Gastroguard - Debbie Buick

I had a foal with ulcers, and the vet had a lab make up the generic version of Gastroguard, which was much cheaper.  It was given to him daily for 30 days and cured his ulcers (which were caused by bute, given to help him through another problem).  I noticed a difference in him the first day already, the rest was to give it time to heal.

Debbie