From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 1:21 PM
To: Paddi
Cc: ridecamp
Subject: Re: [RC] boops... and homeys humor

For the uninitiated, what are homeys?

Maryanne

On Wednesday, December 17, 2003, at 11:07 PM, Paddi wrote:

I sell the homeys.
Things I have noticed
1 Men never buy their own homeys
2 Men never admit to wearing homeys
3 Men who are shown homeys turn red and run from my booth

4 Women who see homeys think they are a great idea
5 Women buy homeys as gifts(refer to 1)
6 Women hold them up and yell Honey this is what you need

7 Men with women try to look invisable

Happy Holidays
Paddi Sprecher
Canadian Trail House

www.CanadianTack.com
1-866-987-4816 toll free order line
Canadian Distributor for Dixie Midnight No-Sweat Vent Pads
EasyCare Stirrups and Easy Boots
Biothane Tack, Skito Equalizer Pads
Cashel Flymasks
Yacht Braid Horse equipment