[RC] Homey's Home, Conclusion - Howard Bramhall

OK, let me explain these briefs a little better, now that we have the humor out of the way (humor, where was the humor?). The pouch I mentioned earlier actually has this sort of jock strap thing kind of built into them, but not as rugged as a normal jock strap (ladies, take notes here). In other words, they ain't heavy (but they protect my brothers/boys"). I like this feature.

I've always considered wearing a jockstrap while riding, but just didn't want to bother with an extra thing to put on in the dark, and was worried about getting that "itch" that I remember them giving me way back when I used to be a "jock." And that back part of the jock seemed to constantly creep up on your spine, above the pants, so everyone could see you were wearing something really weird underneath. Now, I have it inside my underwear and it's attached, so I won't lose it, and it won't creep up causing that unwanted embarrassment. And, they're ohhh so comfy (how am I doin, Paddi, can I get a raise?)

Anyway, the material of the briefs is not cotton. Actually, I'm not sure what it is, kind of has a silky feel to them. Here, let me check the label. I'll try not to fall down again as I'm taking them off (it's difficult removing or putting on any clothing lately with all these bandages the doctors put on me after removing all that glass). The label reads: 82% nylon, 18% lycra. Well, looks like I finally got to put on those nylon pantyhose after all, so, now I'm in the company of Jerry Fruth and Joe Nameth. lol.

They're not pantyhose, forget I said that, they're sort of like bicycle pants, but much lighter. You can tell they're definitely underwear, not something even I would wear outdoors, unless it's 3AM and I have to take a leak. Very light material and all the stitching is done on the outside, so you don't feel a thing. More comfortable than any briefs or boxers (although you don't have that free swinging lifestyle that boxers bring to the table) that I've ever worn before. I highly recommend these things, really. And I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true (yea, sure).

So, there you have it. I hope I've done enough to earn my free drawers. Actually, Paddi, I'm sending you a bill (hope you don't mind) cause even my retired military medical coverage didn't pay the entire expense incurred when I put on your hot pants. Don't worry, I won't charge you for the glass table since it was something the ex-wife forgot to take with her back to PA those many years ago. I'm kind of glad to see it gone even though I paid a helluva price to get it out of my house.

Email Paddi here at: Paddi to get your Canadian Trail Horse Catalogue; I can't seem to be able to find the one that came with the briefs, I think the wife has it somewhere. My birthday's coming up in a few weeks. All I really want this year is a better completion record in the 50 miler, and, maybe, these briefs will do the trick. Remember, balance is everything.

cya,
Howard, Croc, Mel & KB

Have fun customizing MSN Messenger ? learn how here! http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_customize