[RC] Leatherwood's "Ride the Mountain" Classic - RBluebirdpr

Abbie and I are considering adding a fall ride to our endurance schedule and would like input from some of you that have ridden at Leatherwood Mountains, North Carolina. Labor Day Weekend is open and we thought we may even try a multiday ride.  Our question is this.  Do you think a one day 75 is doable at Leatherwood?  We pretty much think a 100 is not doable but maybe a 75 would be.  Our thought would be a one day 25...50...75 and or 2 day 50 (25 and 25) and 2 day 100 (50 and 50).  The two day 100 may be a little too tough.  We would appreciate any feedback which will help us make our decision.  Thanks.

Phil Rash