[RC] Boops - Tracy Cann

Not judged by their size???  Of course we are.  Every time I grumble "I'm going to donate these monsters to Science!"  My husband breaks into tears and begs me not to.  Honestly, I would like to tone them down a bit but he cries and cries.  Very pitiful.  It's pretty bad though when a female friend asks, "Where did you get yours done?"  I don't know why someone would pay to be this high maintenance. My bras cost a fortune and someday my spine is going to break.  Do those "Hot Chillies" bras work?  I ordered two but haven't got them yet.  Excellent Christmas present to me, from me.

~Tracy~