Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.0930 well endowed - Chipnml

I also went through high school (and the next 30+ years) flat-chested.  I never minded.  In fact I wrote this little ditty that actually got into our high school poetry magazine, much to my embarassment:
     I am very seldom wowed
     By those whom they call well-endowed.
     In fact I'd absolutely hate
     To have to lug that extra weight.

Chip 32B

P.S. I usually try to only write in here every couple weeks, but this has just been too much fun this week!