[RC] Gene Glasscock - Paddi

Angie is right
Gene is a great person with lots of stories.
 I have the privilege of sending him 2 beta biothane bridles for his horses named Frank and Walter. (I am sure on the Frank , maybe on Walter) He named them after 2 other long riders that rode all the state capitals in the early 1900 . (I wish my memory was as good as Genes.)
Heck how many of you know the names of all the capitals let alone how to get there on horse back.
He is riding Walkers but will be changing to 2 mustangs from the BLM later.
Next time I talk to Gene I am going to suggest he call the mustangs Paddi and Karl. after the Dixie Midnight Karl.
 lol
Gene is using no sweat vent pads sent to him by Karl, He loves them.
 Gene said he is looking for a new saddle. His old one is wore out. Any saddle makers want to donate. Best test of equipment I can think of.
I would give my eye teeth to have Gene as my house guest for a while.
Maybe when he is done riding the states he will ride Canada then I can ride with him for awhile.
mmm anyone got a horse I can borrow if I come to ride part of the Tevis trail with him.
I could fly in to ride for a few days.
Paddi Sprecher
Canadian Trail House

www.CanadianTack.com
1-866-987-4816 toll free order line
Canadian Distributor for Dixie Midnight No-Sweat Vent Pads
EasyCare Stirrups and Easy Boots
Biothane Tack, Skito Equalizer Pads
Cashel Flymasks
Yacht Braid Horse equipment