[RC] Cancer on Appys - Ag47xAu49

My vet just put down her favorite Appy gelding this past June. She had done at least 3 surgeries on him. His Melanoma was in his sheath. I think that this is one of the worst areas for Melanoma. It got to the point that he could not urinate. Another friends horse (grey) also had to be put down due to Melanoma in his sheath. He had no Appy or Arab blood that we knew of, just a flea-bitten grey/white. I am waiting for my gelding to have one pop up. Hopefully the daughters 4-H pony (half POA half ASB) will not have any problems. He is Palomino with no skin modulation except on his dock, which does not see the sun. Beccy in Ut.