Re: [RC] USEF Equestrian of Honor - Cia Ries - Elkenchild

Hello! I had the pleasure of attending the Pan Am, my first endurance race, which was held in my hometown of Trout Lake, WA. During that time the east team lived in a pasture neighboring my office and the trails I worked for DNR. I was instantly impressed with a woman named Cia, who was very open and informative, and her little horse Wave. I learned more from her than anyone else that week! Little did I know she would go on to take the Pan Am by storm!!! Congratulations to Cia and please send your vote her way. Not only is she a winner, but she's down to earth and nice to the little people. Laura Applegate