Big Country, wasFw: [RC] [RC] Howard's rant to me - Karen Sullivan

And what a GREAT movie that is!!! Gregory Peck was one of the best!

Barry Cole.

Sorry-I watch it for Charlton Heston (don't particularly like his politics but sure like his bare-chested scene in the movie!).  IT is a great movie, and one of the few we own....just classic horse-riding scene where Gregory Peck attempts to "ride ole Thunder," cantankerous old appy gelding that bucks greenhorns off....Cast also includes Carol Baker, Jean Simmons, Burl Ives, and a sniveling Chuck Connors.....just one of those good old movies!!

Sorry, it's OT......let see....hey, just had a great ride, northern Calif december day, full sunshine, hills greening up...horses squishing through mud, good warmup, nice trot, and then run up a few hills!
Karen