[RC] new riders. - Jenna Pywell

while we are on this topic i would like to tell everyone about an idea that was put forward by a ride manager at a ride i was at in the hill country a couple of weeks ago. She essentially said that anyone who was willing to 'sponsor' or mentor a newbie (her requirement of the oldie was 6 rides or more) would only have to pay half their entry fee. I personally thought this was a great idea. Just think of being able to double the amount of rides one does a year or at least saving enough to pay for one! and to do so by introducing someone to the sport and meeting new people. To my understanding this is a new idea, i may be wrong about other regions but it certainly is not usual for CT region. i just figured i would share as i thought it was a great idea, Jenna.

...I got me some horses to ride on, to ride on...they say that my demons can't go there, so i got me some horses to ride on, to ride on...(Tori Amos)

poisonousdwarf@xxxxxxxxx
*** Jenna ***

BT Yahoo! Broadband - Save £80 when you order online today. Hurry! Offer ends 21st December 2003. The way the internet was meant to be.