Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 6:30 PM
Subject: [RC] New Rider Proposals

Amen to Lisa's post.

If you want to do it the Aussie way, move to Australia. Some people just
need to do CTR. Howard doesn't have a particularly good track record (860
endurance miles with two metabolic pulls, both horses treated with one saved
from the brink of death) and he seems to be the loudest mouth on this
subject. Are you going to let someone like this come into this sport and
change the rules??? The thought of him mentoring someone is shocking. He
needs the babysitter. Don't let the loudest voices dictate to the rest of us
what this sport should "look like."

Sometimes I have found Howard to be entertaining but his pertinacity on this
subject is getting really old and boring.
Lauren