RE: [RC] Come when they are called? - Marlene Moss

Hey, that’s a great idea!  I have been searching for a better way to get my horses in when they’re out on our pasture.  We have 40 acres and it’s all hilly and tree covered with the best pasture at the far corners.  The horses would come if they could hear us, but I end up walking half the property just to find them and holler from there.  I have thought about getting a herding dog to help!  I even tried a dinner bell – which worked if they were close enough.  But somehow I never even thought of a whistle.  I am definitely going to try that.  It will be good to start now since they don’t wander down the steep slopes in the winter.

Marlene

Marlene Moss

Moss Rock Endurance Adventures

www.mossrockendurance.com