From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of j marshall
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 8:35 AM
To: Ridecamp
Subject: Re: [RC] RE:trucks

I am new at this towing thing. does this mean that I shouldn't go anywhere because I can not afford a 3/4 ton truck? Is following the manufacture rules not good enough? Does driving a 1500 2002 Dodge ram with a two horse trailer and one horse aboard make me a poor horse parent, even though I am following my manufacturing guidelines?
I am not trying to be pain I am asking because I want to be safe and responsible to my four legged passenger.

Jen Marshall

Do you Yahoo!?