Date: Friday, January 31, 2003 12:39:13 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Rascal, the hackamore and 1st.Trailride

Hi Laurie,

This sounds a lot more like a horse being a brat than
a reaction to the hackamore. I'd say this was a
training issue, not a bit issue.

Good luck!

~Nicole

=====
* Zephyr Arabians & KattWmn Web Design *
* http://www.zephyrarabians.com *
* http://www.kattwmn.com *
* From the "Horse Capital of the USA" Norco, CA *
* *
* You have the right to remain silent, anything *
* you say can be misquoted and used against you. *