[RC] Need riding buddies-Merced, California - CatLyn1388

I'm looking for someone to ride with.  I am willing to travel 1-2 hrs. I'm self employed so my days and weekends are flexible.  I'm new to endurance and would like to ride for longer distances then my current ride buddies would like to go.

I'm interested in riding around Los Banos, Gilroy, San Jose, Oakdale, Mariposa, Catheys Valley, etc.

My first ride will be the Feb 22nd Shine and Shine limited distance. I'm very excited and praying it doesn't get rained out.  Thanks, Lynda