[RC] Endurovations? - Bill and Jan Stevens

At the AERC Convention in 2002 there was a booth called Endurovations-Custom Canvas Creations of Backerville (?), NV.  The names on the business card were Dee Sherman and Belinda Mosdel or Mosded.  The phone number is (702) 346-5404.  The phone has been disconnected and the web page comes up that it’s been discontinued.  Does anybody know where they might have moved to or how I might get in touch with them?  Please email me privately.

Thanks-

Jan Stevens

circlebarranch@xxxxxxxxxxxx