[RC] Re:Regional Awards - goearth

As one who looked at the AERC rules in 95, and those that have the book can correct me... but it said that one "has until June of the riding year to state their region of competition".  I used a PO address in Colorado and got on the Mt. Team at the PAC (and embaressedly bombed out but relish every moment of those i met).  Tho i did a ride in Colorado that i really enjoyed, it was a sham on my part because i was only in Colorado for a brief point.  If one goes by the rules and follows them how can they be wrong?  Morally, Ethically?  Who is more wrong here?  those that write the rules or they that follow them?  Bombs Away America.  tom sites, who was gassed by both sides of the Viet Nam conflict