[RC] IntNewsGroup:USA-E Equine Drugs and Medication Policy for Endurance. - Lori & Rick Stewart

Greetings,

After extensive discussions between dedicated members of the United States endurance community and the USA-E, the following letter serves to explain the very positive outcome of these negotiations.  A special thanks to Tony Benedetti, Dane Frazier DVM, Jim Baldwin DVM, and Jerry Gillespie DVM for the extraordinary amount of time and thoughtful effort given to this issue on behalf of our sport.

Lori Stewart, AERC I Secretary