[RC] special needs horse - superpat

Please pass this along if you know someone who may want to help this mare...

Thanks, Pat

PMSubject: special needs horse We have a local Breeding stock paint mare special needs needing a home very soon. Her board is paid up thru the end of the month, owner needs to find right home ASAP. She is 16 years old very well trained but not for a beginner. She is sorrel in color 15.2hands and needs Thyroid medication daily which only costs $27.50 for a 2 1/2 month supply (very reasonable)  and she needs exercise at least 3x per week to keep her top line up, she has a hard time keeping top line looking good, she has had 2 beautiful babies as well.If you are interested in or know anyone interested in this nice mare please contact me before the end of the month.Thanks SandyEVEA Horse Rescue

eveahr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx