[RC] Pony Boy - Sandy Terp

I attended a seminar by Pony Boy last year.  Instead of the normal watching him train a horse in a round pen this was a class room situation where you could ask questions.  I agree he did not look like any of the native Americans I know but if he says he is who am I to doubt.  Anyway in this class room setting he was very funny.  He had been talking about making the horse move forward when he is not doing what you want in the round pen.  A women asked if she had to make the horse do that.  She just wanted to give her horse snacks so it would love her.  Pony Boy responded with go ahead give him all the snacks he wants he will love you.  Then he added, but he won't do anything you ask.  I would go listen to him again.  It is very much like most of the others if you take it down to the basic techniques.

Sandy Terp
(Neigh-Per-Say)
www.neighpersay.com