Re: [RC] question regarding sick horses - Trailrite

My horse Katie hasn't been sick with a disease.  When you read my post it said she doesn't have any fever, or any other signs of that sort of thing.  She has something else going on.
I wouldn't say not to worry to much. There is a few viruses going around.  But that's sort of normal.  There is always something, somewhere going around.  We have two ranches with over 35 horses.  None of theses horses are sick.  This is just a weird case of some internal problems.
BTW, Katie is doing better.  She is just sort of coming out of this on her own.  She is still at the clinic $$, but is now standing all day and as of today eating almost normal.  I guess we'll never know what it was.  Yesterday, she was examed for ulcers, nothing.
Tammy