[RC] [Fwd: Ride stewards] - Truman Prevatt

How many CTR organizations require stewards at their rides. I know SEDRA does. The AHA does - at least at the regional championship rides. Do NATRC, ECTRA, UMECTA, AHA, etc. require stewards at all their CTR's?

The AERA required stewards at it's endurance rides as does FEI. Is the AERC the only distance sanctioning organization that doesn't require a steward ( with the exception where there is a price of significant value ) at their rides?

Truman

Howard Bramhall wrote:
For those of you interested, the following address will take you to the Rule book section of AERA (Australian Endurance Riders Association):

At first glance, it looks a lot like our own.  But, read some sections closely, and you will see quite a bit of difference.  And, Truman, it does look like they have stewards at their rides.

cya,
Howard  (never thought I'd find a rule book so interesting; man, they have endurance rides in India)