From: "Wendy Harris" <wendyh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Dyane Smith'" <sunibey@xxxxxxxxxxx>,"'ridecamp'" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [RC] Zoom Zoom/lost horses
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 10:07:12 -0500

I think Shirley's idea on the GPS watch/locator is an excellent idea.  I'll
share an e-mail with you that I received from a gentleman that I've talked
with over the last year.....I'm sure you'll all agree that some sort of
locator is an excellent idea.  In September 2002, his horse Moria spooked
and got loose near their camp in Traverse City, MI.    Here's the final
e-mail I received from Doc Bend