Re: [RC] insurance - Typef

Thanks for posting this! I'd never head of them. Since I will be traveling alone this next year, with two horses, this is a GREAT program for me.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 10:14 AM
Subject: [RC] insurance

Guys,
By far the best value out there is U.S Rider. They're based out of Lexington, Ky. Great value, and they've already proved their reliability by rescuing my buddy in Massachusetts. Not only will they tow your vehicle and trailer, they will also make sure there is housing for your horses should your trailer be inoperable for some reason. They have great attitudes and are by far the most horse friendly folks I've had the pleasure of dealing with. I personally haven't (fingers crossed) had to call on them for help, but was very impressed with their handling of that particular emergency situation. I think it was 109$ per year if you and a buddy joined at the same time. Maybe 125$ if just yourself? I thought that for piece of mind since a lot of us travel alone that was pretty darn reasonable. 24 hr service 365 days a year. usrider.org--phone is 800-844-1409. NO--I DON'T WORK FOR THEM OR GET ANY COMPENSATION!!!!  ( i wish).
barbara