[RC] Good Friends in our Hearts forever - Wilsons At VSF

Laura, What a lovely tribute to your friend. I put my old distance mare "Kiba" down on Columbus Day and your letter reduced me to tears! I have to write my tribute to Kiba, but still can't do it. She did everything I ever asked her to do. I thought we would grow old together. Anyway, you were lucky to have each other.
Ginny Shaw-Wilson