[RC] Happy Thanksgiving - rides2far

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Just wanted to thank everyone who makes life
better....

I am thankful for people who not only wait for you at the water, but make
*sure* their horses don't take a single step forward while your horse
drinks.

I'm thankful for ride managers who go the extra mile and put out plenty
of water on the trail.

I am thankful for people who keep their dog on leash and leave their
compulsive barkers at home.

I am thankful for people who offer to loan you anything they have in
their pack from easyboots to rawhide strips when you have a problem on
the trail.

I am thankful for people who take on a junior when a sponsor has
problems.

I am thankful for people who encourage you to let your horse take a bite
of their hay as you drag him past.

I'm thankful for people who yell at you if they see you miss a turn...and
if you don't hear them chase you down.

I am thankful for ride managers who give discounts.

I am thankful for good vets who give up so many of their weekends making
sure we have a good vet on hand.

I am thankful for farriers who come to rides and sit all day just to make
sure nobody has to pull for lack of a shoe.

I am thankful for ride managers who order plenty of porto-johns and
spread them out all over camp so poor poeple without their own campers
don't wander around through a maze of electric corrals hunting for them.

I am thankful for people who actually have electricity on their corrals
and make sure their horses are secure.

I am thankful for people who offer to hold a stranger's horse when they
see you have no crew.

I am thankful for private land owners who despite world wide paranoia
about lawsuits allow rides to cross their land.

I am thankful for a good hay man.

I am thankful for my good farrier.

I am thankful for a great husband who camps, sponges, haul water and
cooks (but only at rides).

I am thankful for kids who like to walk your horse for you after a ride.

I am thankful for quality hospitals within driving distance of rides and
emergency room personel who are free with pain pills and morphine.

I am thankful for a truck that gets me there.

I am thankful for my health that's hanging in there so I can go to rides.

I am thankful for my parents' health that's hanging in there so I can go
to rides.

I am thankful for my horse who has done his best to make me tough.

I am thankful for all my endurance friends, both real world and cyber.
You guys are the only normal people I've ever met.

Angie

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!