[RC] Ansur's Deluxe Support System? - Mary Orosz

Did anyone have their Ansur saddle retrofitted with the Deluxe Support System?  If you did, how do you like it? Does it help?  Is it comfortable?  It is expensive to have done, so I hate to spend the money without knowing if it helps. I love my Ansur saddle, but am considering having the support system added for safety reasons since my Walker spooks and I have gone off a couple times when creatures ran out in front of us.

Thanks,

Mary