[RC] Another Seriousl Proposal - Dabney Finch

Suppose we eliminated all awards except best conditions?

The BCs would still be based on the same criteria, so speed would be one consideration.  We could still have weight categories, but "winners" would be highest BC score in each category, rather than first across the line.

Wouldn't this be the simplest and most effective way to promote horse welfare but still keep it competitive and fun for those of us (yes, I admit it!) who "love to race"?

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!