[RC] FWD: OT- Arabian mare in Illinois needs help - DESERTRYDR1

I am forwarding this from the Shagya group. Maybe someone needs another horse
or knows someone who can help.  jeri

--- Begin Message ---
I apologize for sending this to inappropriate lists but I am not sure where
to send this e-mail.

I just got a phone call from  a friend. A mare living where I used to board
my horses is under threat of euthanasia due to the owner's inability to
afford her and no one interested in taking her on.  I don't know why he
hasn't been able to find a good home for her- she's a friendly, attractive
mare broke to ride- foaled 1986 by Czortan out of Amurath Santiago by Ramses
Fayek. Maiden, no health problems that I know of, pretty good natured though
I am not sure how extensive her training is. She's been used for some
lessons, which says something about her nature and training. I think she was
ridden both English and Western, but this is a hazy guess on my part.  Gets
along fine in a herd situation and was living outside though has also been
stabled. Basically a nice horse  for pleasure and trails at least.

She's located in Illinois, west of Chicago and a reasonable  expressway type
journey  to any of the bordering states really.

If you can help  contact me and I'll give you the phone number of the friend
who alerted me. I am taking this situation seriously because I was booted
from the barn myself a couple of months ago and I am still scrambling for a
permanent home for my horses.
Thanks.

Lisabeth

The guinea pig's veterinary bill contains an item: "PHYSICAL EXAMINATION -
EXOTIC". Well, for thirty-nine dollars I should bloody well hope so.
                            -Penny Dreadful

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/RNOolB/TM