Re: [RC] saddle help! - Sharon . Jordan

West of Boston....I have heard they are great, but I am just hesitant to buy something i've never seen or tried!  Thanks...S.

"Jeanne Slominski" <endurancemorgan1@xxxxxxxxxxx>

11/21/2003 11:18 AM

        To:        "RideCamp" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Sharon.Jordan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [RC]   saddle help!

Sorry to hear Steve doesn't have a saddle for you to try out at this time. SR saddles are the best. I have two. Where are you located?

Jeanne
----- Original Message -----
From: Sharon.Jordan@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 11:36 AM
Subject: [RC] saddle help!

I am desperately trying to find a saddle to fit my high-withered, short coupled, round barreled Arabian.  We've tried TONS but are looking most seriously at the Black Mountain Equinox from Trumbull Mtn Tack in Vermont, and a Steele Plantation from Custom Tree in Tennessee.  Has anyone had experience with these two - or suggestions on others that we should try?  I really need to try the saddle out for at least a week or two before, and I've had trouble doing that with some companies (like SR Enduro).   Thanks!  S&S