[RC] saddle help! - Sharon . Jordan

I am desperately trying to find a saddle to fit my high-withered, short coupled, round barreled Arabian.  We've tried TONS but are looking most seriously at the Black Mountain Equinox from Trumbull Mtn Tack in Vermont, and a Steele Plantation from Custom Tree in Tennessee.  Has anyone had experience with these two - or suggestions on others that we should try?  I really need to try the saddle out for at least a week or two before, and I've had trouble doing that with some companies (like SR Enduro).   Thanks!  S&S