[RC] AERC Article on Trail/Mike Marino - Vallonelee

The below note was forwarded to me from my sister.  I thought maybe some people would be able to attend.
Lee

*********

Maybe you could send out a quick note to them and AERC that Mike Marino, a fellow endurance rider and County Commissioner of Montgomery County, is hosting an opening of a super fantastic 20 mile trail.? Mike was responsible, along with all the staff, for installing this trail in just 3.5 years of his term in office!? This Saturday, November 22, is the formal opening of the trail.
?
Any fellow riders who would like to send their ATTA BOY'S to Mike...you may do so at
mmarino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
?
THANKS!
?