[RC] rear tack - Paddi

I have a rear tack that is like a shower stall. I did not have racks put in it for saddles . I can put 2 full bales, feed, buckets , feed dishes, a water tub and my rake and shovel. I also have my spare in there under a false floor I built.
 Would not be with out it.
 My trailer is a 3 horse angle haul with a front tack room. I would never be without a large escape door. Big enough to get a horse out of. Saved my boys life.
I don't use the hay rack on the roof. My feed all fits in the back
Paddi